Earn An MBA Your Way With OU
Prepare to lead with a master’s in business administration from the University of Oklahoma Price College of Business. We offer four flexible, experience-driven MBA programs so you can reach your goals – no matter what they are.
- Full-Time MBA: Earn your degree in just 16 months
- Professional MBA: Continue working while you earn your degree with flexible evening classes
- Online MBA: Complete your degree on your own time with 100% online coursework
- Executive MBA in Aerospace & Defense: Gain leadership skills with a convenient hybrid format that allows you to build networks even before you graduate
Ready to explore our MBA programs? Fill out our form and we will be in touch soon!
We'll be sure to keep in touch with important news and updates.
Ready to apply to the Price College of Business now? That's great! Simply follow this link to submit your application and we'll consider you for admission soon.
Next Steps: Lead the Way with an OU MBA
Let one of our world-class MBA programs ready you for long-lasting success in your profession. Apply now!
When you submit your application, you’ll receive these select advantages:
- Available entrance exam waiver*
- No letters of recommendation required
- Admission decision in as little as two weeks
Learn more about the Price College of Business
Flexible MBAs We offer full-time, evening, hybrid and online delivery options that will provide you with the opportunity to earn an MBA that works with your schedule.
Connected Community Our programs are structured to provide a very student-friendly environment. Gain a strong peer and alumni network to support you as an MBA student and throughout your career.
Career-Advancing Degrees Gain direct access to real-world mentorship to complement your academic and experiential learning opportunities with the additional support of OKC’s business leadership.
World-Class Faculty Our MBA programs are taught by experienced faculty. Get to know your instructors and classmates in a stimulating learning environment with a cohort of around 40.
If you have any questions, our admissions team is here to help you begin your leadership journey at the Price College of Business.